Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family Tree

I think that first you have to understand my family tree so that you know when reading my stories who I am talking about. It can be confusing so I thought this might help explain.

Okay well first I was born : bio-mom & bio-dad = me and my younger sister

Then the divorce & both remarried : bio-mom & step pop (could'nt ever call him dad or father)

Bio-dad & step mom (the one that raised me, she gets the real mom title)

Then the siblings : my step mom (I hate to refer her to that but just for this explanation) she ha a son already my step brother

More siblings born from my bio-dad & step mom : two more brothers, bringing this total in this half of the family to a whopping five! Me, my sister, my step brother & my two half brothers


More siblings born from my bio-mom & step pop : two more brothers, bringing this total in this half of the family to a whopping four! Me, my sister and my two half brothers

A point I want to make sure is clear also before reading my stories, I was raised by my dad and my step mom who I will refer to as my mom. My bio-mom, I will only refer to her as my bio-mom or cheryl because that is all she was to me. She had visitation of me and my sister but we did not live with her, we were disposable to her. My step mom who raised me is who I refer to as my mom, although our relationship has not always been at its altime high like it is now, she made me the person I am today she is the one I give props to as to the person I have become.

Thank you

No comments: