Wednesday, January 9, 2013

11 years married!

I will try not to make this to long, mainly because I'm tired.  It has been forever since I have blogged and really need to do some catching up but just tonight I'm going to highlight just my day.
Today I celebrated my eleventh wedding anniversary! Wow! So many people, friends and family, although loved by all doubted us and our relationship including "how long this would last". Well maybe they had good reasons to doubt?  Who knows, I guess everyone always has an opinion.  What I can say that today looking over all the years that have passed we have proved them wrong in so many ways.  We have a beautiful life, four beautiful children, a home, each other, faith and lots of love and affection.  Is everything perfect? No way! LOL  But, we continue to work hard and push through the struggles that continue to come our way and that's all anyone can really ask for.
I am thankful for my husband, truly the only person that knows me inside and out, a friendship that I rely on completely.  I am not whole without my other half! Happy 11 years!  And many many more for us!

No comments: